Was another treadmill run, but I felt better than I did yesterday. The legs felt fresh and the turn over was right where I wanted it to be. The run was a little more enjoyable today as the Olympics were on. Granted, it was curling, but it was something other than the normal Sports Center, History Chanel or Discovery Chanel.
I originally was going to take it easy and cover the miles at a 6:58 pace, but I decided to crank up the last two. Mile 7 was at a 6:40 and mile 8 was at a 6:27.
So, today is 17 straight days of running (Yes Tanya, if you're reading this, 17 straight days). The legs are a little tired, but overall doing well. I am assuming it's because I haven't done anything too long the past couple of weekends. I'm slowing building myself to the longer distances; babying my ankle a bit (It's about 95% there. No pain, just stiff) This weekend will be a 16 miler followed by a 19 miler the following weekend. Then some nice warm weather running in Florida for a week.
Miles this week - 30
Miles this month - 132
Miles this year - 302
January Miles - 170 (Average 5.48 per day)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment