Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Very Quick Update

Monday - Got my 8 miles in outside. There was some snow on the ground, but it wasn't too bad. The pace was easier than normal, but overall I felt pretty good.

Tuesday - Had a tough day at work and only had a short window to get some miles in. I got 6 miles in on the treadmill. Because of this short window I decided to crank up the pace. The first 4 miles were at a 6:27 pace. The last 2 miles were at a 6:18. I felt great and could have done this pace for awhile longer

Wednesday - Because I cut my run short yesterday, I decided to take a little longer lunch and make up some miles. So I got a 10 mile run in on the treadmill (it was snowing pretty hard outside.) The first 5 miles I set the treadmill at 6:40. I was a little sluggish, but the overall turn over was pretty good. The last 5 miles was at 6:58 and I felt like I was creeping along. The legs like the reduced pace, but the mental side wanted to crank it up.

Miles this week - 24
Miles this month - 198
Miles this year - 368
January Miles - 170 (Average 5.48 per day)

No comments: