Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Changed Buildings

I changed office buildings. Luckily, the office building that we moved to also has a gym and showers. The bad thing is I don't know where the back doors are to run outside (the last thing the company wants me to do is to walk through the building all sweaty.) So because of this I've been inside for the past two days. The runs were as follows:

Monday - 8 miles. The first 20 minutes was at a 6:40 pace. The next 10 was at a 6:27. The next 10 at 6:18. And then the next 12 were at a 6:11 pace.

Tuesday - 8 miles. The first 20 minutes was at a 6:40 pace. The next 20 was at a 6:27. The last 13 was at a 6:18 pace.

I will get out and get a few more miles in tonight. I have to be careful, though. I think I'm having a "gout" attack, so my big toe joint is in some pain. It kills when I wear my new shoes (because the shoe's are still new - 38 miles on them), but the older pairs feel pretty good. There's still some pain, but not as bad. So, I've been taking some meds and trying to drink more water. Hopefully, this goes away in a week.

Miles this week - 16
Miles this month - 246.5
Miles this year - 652
January Miles - 170 (Average 5.48 per day)
February Miles - 235.5 (Average 8.41 per day)

No comments: