Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Nice evening

Work yesterday, like most days, didn't allow much time to head outside. With that I stayed inside and ran 8 miles on the treadmill. And once again the legs felt great, but I started to get that fire back in me where I wanted to run outside. With that I figured I would get the 8 in during the lunch hour and hope that I still had the motivation to run again in the evening. The miles on the treadmill went as follows:

Miles 1 and 2 - 6:40
Mile 3 - 6:27
Mile 4 and 5 - 6:18
Mile 6 - 6:27
Miles 7 and 8 - 6:40

Then with Simone going to Oma's and Opa's for the evening I was able to sneak out and get in another 5 miles. The legs felt great and I really enjoyed this run. If I had to guess I was in the low 6:30 range. The outside air was a little brisk, but overall it was a perfect, calm evening. I covered the miles pretty easy and I even enjoyed the hills (my 5 mile route has some intense hills. Mile 2 to 2.5 is a constant hill. Then going into my sub division there are two that make you work).

All-in-all it was a great day of running. I hope I can do the same thing tonight and get in a few extra miles.

Miles this week - 37
Miles this month - 133
Miles this year - 538.5
January Miles - 170 (Average 5.48 per day)
February Miles - 235.5 (Average 8.41 per day)

No comments: