Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Recap

Saturday - just plain tired and had no motivation to run.

Sunday - 16 crappy miles outside. It started good, but by the end the wind and the hills killed me. I even got to a point where I just stopped and walked for a couple minutes. I was glad when this run was done

Monday - 8 miles on the treadmill. I plan on getting outside tonight to get in a few more miles, but gearing up and heading outside during lunch wasn't much of an option today. Going into today's run I wasn't in the mood to run. I had almost chalked up the run to being a crappy run before I even stepped foot on the treadmill. The legs were tired and the motivation was low. I then started running and I felt great. It's amazing how one minute you feel like crap and don't want to run and then when you start you feel great. The splits were as follows:

Mile 1 - 6:40
Mile 2 - 6:27
Mile 3 - 6:18
Mile 4 - 6:11
Mile 5 - 6:00
Mile 6 - 6:11
Mile 7 - 6:18
Mile 8 - 6:27

Miles this week - 24
Miles this month - 120
Miles this year - 525.5
January Miles - 170 (Average 5.48 per day)
February Miles - 235.5 (Average 8.41 per day)

No comments: