Well,, the toe is feeling better, but there's still some pain. That being said I've been taking it easy the past couple of days.
Yesterday was a 3 mile effort on the treadmill at a 7:30 pace and then 5 outside at a high 6:00 pace. The first 1/2 a mile on the treadmill was a little painful, but after that I felt good.
Today was an 8 mile effort on the treadmill do to the rain. I set the pace at 7:30 and just trotted along. The toe felt ok. Some minor pain the first quarter mile, but then after that it was good; just a little twinge.
So, things are getting better, I just hope things feel good after this weekend.
Miles this week - 32
Miles this month - 40
Miles this year - 704
January Miles - 170 (Average 5.48 per day)
February Miles - 235.5 (Average 8.41 per day)
March Miles - 258.5 (Average 8.34 per day)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment