I'm in my taper week and the legs and toe are feeling good. The toe isn't 100%, but I don't have any pain when I run - - it's just stiff. And the legs are feeling good and refreshed. The miles are clipping along pretty good. I'm trying to hold myself back, but the effort is easy and the pace seems just as easy. So I'll get a few miles in today, take Saturday off, get a couple in on Sunday and then race day on Monday. Cant wait!!!!!!!
Monday - Off
Tuesday - 6 miles. First 5 were at 6:22. Last mile was at 6:33
Wednesday - Off
Thursday - 6 miles. Around a 6:30 pace with the last mile around 7:00
Miles this week - 18
Miles this month - 74
Miles this year - 738
January Miles - 170 (Average 5.48 per day)
February Miles - 235.5 (Average 8.41 per day)
March Miles - 258.5 (Average 8.34 per day)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment