I woke up this morning at 5:15 and met a co-worker for a 6 mile run. My schedule had me going 5 at a 7:30 pace, but we did 6. According to the Garmin we did a 7:10 pace over the 6 miles, but I don't believe we went this fast. One of the mile splits had us going at a 6:10 and there was no way we went from middle 7:00's to a 6:10 (Think the Garmin lied during that mile. I also don't think Tony is that fast). Either way the legs needed the break from the previous nights run (and I was only 7 hours out since my faster workout.) It was nice getting outside and seeing downtown Minneapolis. Just a note for the next time - - - run a little later in the morning. There were still some "interesting" people out on the streets.
So far, I feel good, the legs feel good and I'm adapting well to the training. I can tell I'm getting a little tired, but I don't know if that's because I've been up since 5:15 and traveled or if the miles are taking their toll. We'll see what tomorrow's 7 miles brings me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment