Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Monday and Tuesday

Monday - Having the day off for Labor Day I was able to run mid-afternoon.  Because we were having dinner at Tanya's parents I decided to run over to their house (I have a 7 mile route).  The legs were a little heavy, but the route is flat or downhill (there are some hills), so that helped.  Overall I covered the 7 miles a little faster than expected (6:40). 

Tuesday - Last night I needed to get 10 miles in at a 7:00 pace.  The legs were tired, but the pace was under control.  The first three miles were a struggle to keep at a 7:00 pace (legs felt like bricks), but after the first 3 miles things started to work themselves out.  I had more mental issues (trying to stay motivated) than leg turn over.  Overall I covered the 10 miles in a 6:50 pace.

No comments: