Wednesday got too crazy at work and I had softball in the evening so I wasn't able to run. Even with the crazy day on Thursday I forced myslef to get away from the desk and go running. The past couple of days my motivation level hasn't been there so I opted to stay inside and run. I ran 9 miles in a little over 60 minutes (60:00:27 to be exact) The run was pretty productive. I ran the following splits:
Mile 1 - 6:58
Mile 2 - 6:40
Mile 3 - 6:22
Mile 4 - 6:40
Mile 4.5 - 6:58
I then repeated the effort for the next 4.5 miles. If I get 9 in today I'll have 40 in for the week. Not very impressive, but not the worst I've had. I just hope the rain stays away this weekend so I can get a longer run in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment