Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Week update

I've been slacking on updating my runs for the week, so I'll make it short and sweet. Monday was inside on the treadmill:

Mile 1 - 6:40
Miles 2, 3, and 4 - 6:28
Mile 5 - 6:18
Mile 6 - 6:00
Miles 7 and 8 - 6:40

I felt pretty good and it was a nice "speed" workout.

The legs were sore yesterday and the day was crazy so I didn't run. Today I ran 10.5 miles on the treadmill - - - again. The first 6 miles were at 6:58 and the last 4.5 were at 6:40. I wanted to get to 30 miles thus far for the week. That's the only reason why I chose 10.5 miles. I could have gone longer, but I didn't want to push it from a work standpoint (didn't want to be gone too long).

Now I have to keep it up for Thursday and Friday and I'll have a pretty good week.

No comments: