Yesterday I ran a quick 5 miles outside while Tanya and Simone were out visiting friends. I wanted to get 8 in, but they got home before I could get all 8 in (I stayed in the neighborhood). I kept the watch at home, but I was clipping along pretty well. Given the conditions (snowing, cold, slick roads) I was until 7:00 miles. Today kept me inside. The low today is suppose to be -3 so I wasn't going to attempt running outside tonight. I ran 8 miles at 6:40 (9.0 mph). The legs felt really good and I could have gone longer, but I had a meeting at 1:00 so I had to stop at 8.
The rest of the week is going to keep me inside. Friday the low is suppose to be -16, without windchill, and the high of 0. Yeah, not worth freezing over.
The joys of Winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment