Sunday was a day of rest. I did go to the zoo and walked with the family for a couple of miles. Yesterday I was on the treadmill for 8 miles and will be on it tonight (not wanting to run in the rain yet). I did the mile splits as follows:
Mile 1- 6:40
Mile 2 - 6:27
Mile 3 - 6:18
Mile 4 - 6:58
Mile 5 - 6:40
Mile 6 - 6:27
Mile 7 - 6:18
Mile 8 - 6:40
The legs felt pretty good, but it was a boring run. The gal next to me was watching All My Children.
Miles this week - 8
Miles this month - 195
Days thus far in the month - 23
Days ran this month - 19
Days off this month - 4
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles this year - 641.5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment