It's time for bed, but today was 8 miles outside right after dinner. Not a good thing running on a full belly, but it was the only time I could get the run in today. None-the-less I left the watch at home, but was around the 7:15 mile range. The legs were heavy and I had no motivation to run. It was one of those days where I had to force myself to finish. 8 miles is 8 miles.
Miles this week - 26
Miles this month - 213
Days thus far in the month - 25
Days ran this month - 21
Days off this month - 4
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles this year - 659.5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment