Thursday, July 2, 2009

really quick

Leaving for up north today so I have to make this quick. Haven't run yet, but will get a few miles in before I leave and then run while I'm up there. Yesterday it was nasty outside and looked like rain, so I stayed inside. 8 miles on the treadmill:

Mile 1 - 6:40
Mile 2 - 6:27
Mile 3 - 6:18
Mile 4 - 6:11
Mile 5 - 6:11
Mile 6 - 6:18
Mile 7 - 6:27
Mile 8 - 6:40.

Felt good, but I wish I was outside.

Miles this week - 24
Miles this month - 8
Days thus far in the month - 1
Days ran this month - 1
Days off this month -1
Miles this year - 1395.2
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of May - 190.3 (Averaging 6.14 miles per day - Marathon month)
Miles in the month of June - 211.7 (Averaging 7.06 miles per day)

No comments: