Monday, July 6, 2009

Weekend recap

Really quick weekend recap:

Thursday - Went to Three Lakes, Wisconsin for the weekend, but was able to get 9 miles in the evening. Didn't want to run after being in a car for 4 hours, but I'm glad I did. I felt great. 9 miles averaging 6:16. The splits were; 6:37, 6:23, 6:21, 6:20, 6:19, 6:12, 6:10, 6:05 and 5:59. Pretty stoked that each mile was faster than the other.

Friday - 15 miles. I was a little tight and had medicine head; allergies were acting up. I did the first 11 at a 6:25 pace, the next 3 at a 6:12 pace and did a cool down for the last mile.

Saturday - Too much to drink and wasn't in any shape to run

Sunday - Walked 3 miles with Tanya. I came home by myself (Have to work today), mowed the lawn and then went on a 13 mile run. I ran the first 10 at a 6:16 pace and then turned the watch off for the final three miles. The last three were in the 6:35 range. I felt pretty good, but a little tight.

Tanya and Simone are still up North so I'll get another long run in tonight.

Miles this week - 13
Miles this month - 45
Days thus far in the month - 5
Days ran this month - 4
Days off this month -1
Miles this year - 1432.2
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of May - 190.3 (Averaging 6.14 miles per day - Marathon month)
Miles in the month of June - 211.7 (Averaging 7.06 miles per day)

No comments: