I'm tired and I need to take a shower. I stayed true to my schedule and ran 8 miles at work and then a 2 mile "relaxed" run tonight. The 8 miles at work was on the treadmill as I wanted to "force" myself to stay at a pace. So I set the treadmill at a 6:31 pace and ran. I had to stop at 4.5 to go "drop the kids off at the pool", but then hopped back on to finish out the effort.
I then did a 2 mile relaxed run averaging about 7:00 pace. I didn't have my watch on, but the miles were just to get the legs moving.
Overall, today felt pretty good. Let's hope I can continue through the weekend; only 45 miles to go (I ran a few extra miles on Sunday that inflated my weekly miles - - - I guess that's a good thing :)
Miles this week - 33
Miles this month - 65
Days thus far in the month - 7
Days ran this month - 6
Days off this month -1
Miles this year - 1452.2
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of May - 190.3 (Averaging 6.14 miles per day - Marathon month)
Miles in the month of June - 211.7 (Averaging 7.06 miles per day)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment