Today I was scheduled to do some tempo work. That being said I was having some issues figuring out where I was going to do it. So, I elected to do the tempo run on the treadmill. My workout consisted of 2 mile repeats with a tenth of a mile break between each set. So my 8 miles went as follows:
Set 1:
Mile 1 - 6:35
Mile 2 - 6:18
Set 2:
Mile 1 - 6:35
Mile 2 - 6:11
Set 3:
Mile 1 - 6:35
Mile 2 - 6:00
Set 4:
Mile 1 - 6:35
Mile 2 - 5:27
Now 5:27 for the last mile was a hell of a lot faster than I wanted to go, but I realized the treadmill went from 10mph to 11mph with nothing in-between. So, I was stuck with that pace. It felt good, but damn was I sweating like a pig.
Tonight I plan on getting in an additional 2 miles, but I'll write about that when I actually do it.
Miles this week - 41
Miles this month - 73
Days thus far in the month - 8
Days ran this month - 7
Days off this month -1
Miles this year - 1460.2
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of May - 190.3 (Averaging 6.14 miles per day - Marathon month)
Miles in the month of June - 211.7 (Averaging 7.06 miles per day)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment