Tuesday I ran 5 miles out side and had hoped to get in another 5 miles after work. Well, the sudden fever and sick feeling that evening knocked that idea out of me. Long story short the sinus infection took me out and I'm still dragging today; I even had to take the day off of work. I can't run during the lunch hour today, but I hope to get some miles in tonight and this weekend. Man, Lakefront is going to be scary this year.
Miles this week - 5
Miles this month - 5
Days thus far in the month - 3
Days ran this month - 1
Days off this month -2
Miles this year - 1727.5
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of May - 190.3 (Average 6.14 miles per day - Marathon month)
Miles in the month of June - 211.7 (Average 7.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of July - 248.5 (Average 8.02 miles per day)
Miles in the month of August - 86.5 (Average 2.79 miles per day - Achilles)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment