Friday I wasn't able to run, but I did get 10 miles in on Saturday. I felt really good and the Achilles finally felt 100%. I had to hold back because at times I was clipping off the miles.
The first 5 miles I averaged 6:28. The next 3 were at 6:37. And the last 2 were at 6:41. The last 5 I forced myself to slow down and I felt really good.
Today I evaluated my body and realized my sore calves needed a little break. So I decided I needed to focus on some longer runs, so I didn't run today, but I plan to do a 12 mile run tomorrow. The shorter/faster stuff I'm not worried about at this point. I need to get some longer (10 to 20 mile range) stuff in.
Miles this week - 0
Miles this month - 15
Days thus far in the month - 6
Days ran this month - 2
Days off this month -4
Miles this year - 1737.5
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of May - 190.3 (Average 6.14 miles per day - Marathon month)
Miles in the month of June - 211.7 (Average 7.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of July - 248.5 (Average 8.02 miles per day)
Miles in the month of August - 86.5 (Average 2.79 miles per day - Achilles)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment