The body and leg turn over felt good today, but my ankle was sore during my 8 mile treadmill effort at a 6:40 pace. I know I need to take a day or two off, ice it and stretch it, but at this point I don't have the time to take off. What I thought was a little twist may still be that, but I can physically see the swelling and bruising. It's one of those things that I'm gambling on running on it, hoping I don't hurt it anymore. Maybe it's a good thing that I'll be on the treadmill for the rest of the week; less pounding and no chance of slipping on the ice. It's one of those things that after a few minutes I don't feel the pain, but afterwards it's tender to the touch (I know, I know - - - don't touch it then).
So the ice, Advil, stretching and rubbing continues.
Miles this week - 18
Miles this month - 255.5
Miles this year - 2,477.9
Miles in the month of January - 241 (Average 7.77 miles per day)
Miles in the month of February - 205.5 (Average 7.34 miles per day)
Miles in the month of March - 267 (Average 8.61 miles per day)
Miles in the month of April - 271.7 (Average 9.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of May - 190.3 (Average 6.14 miles per day - Marathon month)
Miles in the month of June - 211.7 (Average 7.06 miles per day)
Miles in the month of July - 248.5 (Average 8.02 miles per day)
Miles in the month of August - 86.5 (Average 2.79 miles per day - Achilles)
Miles in the month of September - 139 (Average 4.63 miles per day - 1/2 month with Achilles)
Miles in the month of October - 161.7 (Average 5.22 miles per day - Marathon month and trip)
Miles in the month of November - 199.5 (Average 6.65 miles per day)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment